Sunday, November 27, 2005

ACLU Homeland Holiday Advisory System

I found this ACLU Homeland Holiday Advisory System on Stop the ACLU Blog. It's supposed to go in the little sidebar - but I can't get it to fit there, so it's here for your viewing pleasure.

I felt it was important to include here, because, after all. This blog has a little to do with the risks of practicing traditional holiday .... ah ... practices .... or .... traditions.

Anyway, it's about not doing things that have to do with Christmas during the Christmas Season.

I find these sorts of things very useful as I was raised in the usual American traditions of doing things like putting wreaths on the doorway, putting up Holiday Trees (Christmas Trees for those of you who haven't gotten with the program yet!), looking at Nativity Scenes, Christmas Caroling and other disgraces our American forefathers left us to have to live down.

I was going to work on trying to understand and forgive my parents for forcing these traditions on me when I was a mere child, infant even. But I have been studying the Progressive views (that's the new word for 'Liberal') and haven't found 'forgiveness' or 'understanding' or 'tolerance' in anything they put out yet.

Well, that's not entirely true. There's a lot from the Progressives (that's the new word for 'Liberals') about the INtolerance of the Conservatives (now called NeoCons, Nazis, Ignorant, Religious Right, and a whole host of other kind, well-meaning, tolerant and all-inclusive names I've seen them refered to in the Progressive writings).

It seems the Conservatives are the INtolerant ones and the Progressives (that's the new word for 'Liberals') are the tolerant ones. I'm sure since they say it, it must be so. I just have to find out how it is so.


I'll keep looking and I'm sure I'll be able to figure out how the new Proressive (that's the new word for 'Liberal') movement works through forgiveness, tolerance, and understanding.

When I figure it out, I'll let you know. In the meantime, you can use the alert I've posted here to help you keep track of when you are getting close to danger during this Holiday Season (that's the new phrase for 'Christmas Season').

arrivederci

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

gday merry-merry-christmas.blogspot.com owner discovered your site via yahoo but it was hard to find and I see you could have more visitors because there are not so many comments yet. I have found site which offer to dramatically increase traffic to your website http://mass-backlinks.com they claim they managed to get close to 4000 visitors/day using their services you could also get lot more targeted traffic from search engines as you have now. I used their services and got significantly more visitors to my blog. Hope this helps :) They offer best services to increase website traffic at this website http://mass-backlinks.com