Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Merry Christmas!!

I've been reading blogs for a while, thinking of starting a blog, jumping on the band-wagon. But everyone is posting opinions on blogs now days, so who needs another opinion cluttering up the information highway?

Plus, I really couldn't think of a reason to start a blog.

BUT ....

tonight .....


I heard a blurb on Hannity and Cohen on Fox News about a Holiday Tree on the Boston Commons. It was a gift given as a Christmas Tree.

I'm hearing everywhere that Christmas compromises the seperation of Church and State - WHAT!!??!!

We've had Christmas in this country since, well, since 1776. (Probably even before that, but it's wasn't 'this country' before that)

I can't believe we are just now finding out that it has been such as afront to our rights as citizens. Why wouldn't we have known this before now? Why didn't the government tell us we were being mislead into believing that Christmas was a worthy holiday?

It's been.... 1, 2, 3 ..... wait a minute I don't have enough fingers and toes, I have to get a calculator .... okay ... it's been 229 years!!!! Talk about slow responses. (FEMA?)

Christmas is being excluded under the guise that other religions are being excluded by Christmas. I'm still pondering that logic.

The claim is that Christmas is 'proselytizing' our children and that the Dreaded Religious Right is using Christmas to sneak God into our schools and government buildings.

And to think that all these years, we've had Christmas and didn't even know the damage it was doing. We had Christmas for years before I ever heard there was such a thing as the Dreaded Religious Right.

We were so ignorant. We thought it was Christmas and didn't know it had so many hidden agendas and was really a sly political tool.

When I figure out how to do links, I'll put links to the ariticles I refer to in this post. I want to give credit where credit is due.

Meanwhile - be careful you don't innocently get sucked into some mind-altering Christmas celebration. No Christmas Caroling, no Nativity Scenes.

I can help. I'll get a list together of dos and don'ts that we can all use as a handy-dandy-quick-reference-guide-for-what-is-not-appropriate-during-the-Christmas-Season. Whoops - see how easy it is, I already did it myself. I meant HOLIDAY Season. It really is insidious, isn't it?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well done!
[url=http://sqcmynna.com/imaf/nfnt.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://cojgcxcc.com/ryve/zhbd.html]Cool site[/url]

Anonymous said...

Great work!
My homepage | Please visit

Anonymous said...

Great work!
http://sqcmynna.com/imaf/nfnt.html | http://yyxmafte.com/jvgh/vywc.html