Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Ain't America Grand!


Just when I thought Liberal Traitor and I had kissed and made up, he posts this on his website.

I've been doing my best to educate him on the right way of thinking ( grin and wink ). But it doesn't seem to be working.

He says: "While I didn't see a single tree lot advertising "holiday" trees"

I have, I have seen them everywhere. I haven't seen a single sign for 'Christmas trees' since this issue has been brought to my attention. That's ridiculous.

He says: "Even Fox News is doing it"

Then it should be brought to their attention.

He says: "why do you hate capitalism so much?"

I don't. Can't speak for other people. But there is a difference between being 'inclusive' of other relgions and deliberately excluding the religion that is responsible for at least 85 - 90 % of their seasonal sales. Come on!

Since Liberal Traitor is on the left coast and I'm on the right coast (figuratively and literally) we couldn't get a photo made together. So I found a computer simulation of us as new best friends :) Can you tell which of us is which?

Hope you enjoy:)

Ciao

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Beth,
I had to visit your traitor and post a comment for him. Thanks for turning me on to his "blog for rent."

Oh BTW - Have a very Merry Christmas!!!

Donna in Texas

Anonymous said...

Cute pic! Let me quess, you are on the right and he's on the left, in the picture.

sushilsingh said...

Dear,Friend
Merry christmas Poems vidio and alot of things injoy it.
it's more popular.
Please visit for meore Detail
http://www.desidirectory.com/desi-indian-poems/Default.asp

Anonymous said...

It`s really nice article. Thank u a lot