Saturday, December 24, 2005

Merry Christmas to my Children


I forced my children to pose in these homemade fleese scarves we made last year. You can see how thrilled they look :). We made them from leftover material from the fleese blankets we made.

I think my daughter-in-law thought of making the scarves. She's quite handy with making things.

They are all in other places this year. So - I'm sending a Merry Christmas via blog to my sweet children.

I wish for you long, happy and prosperous lives!

I love you!



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Troops,
I want to say MERRY CHRISTMAS to you all of you! We Love You!

Love Courtney C. Of Stonefort Ill

Anonymous said...

Nice christmas gift blog. You should visit mine also at - christmas gift

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! Hastings laser eye surgery car prices cheap laptop

Anonymous said...

It was nice merry christmas to you
Christmas Directory

In this directory you will find more information on Christmas related articles like
Christmas activities, cakes, gifts, flowers, ClipArt’s, cookies, crafts, eve, games, garland, Christmas in Germany, new York, Christmas ornaments, recipes, knitted stockings.